Crescendo Music House (CMH) was started in 2009 with a vision of providing quality music education and creating professional musicians and is proud to have trained more than 900 successful students for the International Board Examinations till now. Many had chosen music as their full-time career. The student community ages 5 to 70 comprises school children, college students, homemakers, working women, retired & business people, IT professionals, doctors, and people from a diverse musical backgrounds.
We offer private, on-line, group and ensemble training from beginners to advanced level. Our curriculum in western music includes developing core music abilities (sight-reading, ear training, harmony, rhythm & composition) apart from instrumental, vocal lessons, performance, and instructive workshops.
Our programs provide students with in-depth studies in western classical music and train them for music exams throughout the year. Students at CMH can acquire certifications through the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) London, Trinity College of Music (TCL), Rockschool London (RSL), and London College of Music (LCM).
Our teaching methods are dynamic and adaptive to each student according to their involvement and abilities. We provide one-on-one interactive and training sessions to help the students learn and grow at their pace.
- Specialized & comprehensive music program
- One on one teaching, group sessions & online classes
- Professionally trained faculty who are passionate about teaching music
- A student-centered teaching approach that promotes learning
- Tools such as workshops, structured practice sessions, master-class, recitals and individualized progress reports will be provided to help students and parents achieve the respective learning outcomes.